Creative Commons License
DEFGLIS encourages the dissemination and exchange of information provided on this website for non-commercial purposes.
The text of public pages on this website are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0)
You must provide the following with any licensed information that you reuse or republish:
- Attribution to DEFGLIS Defence LGBTI Information Service Incorporated as the original author
- A link to the original material on our website
- Reference to the CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 license under which the work is licensed.
Suggested Attribution: This work is licensed by DEFGLIS Defence LGBTI Information Service Incorporated under a CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 license. Link to original work: (http link)
The following material is © Copyright DEFGLIS Defence LGBTI Information Service Incorporated - All rights reserved - and may not be re-used without our permission in writing:
- The DEFGLIS Logo
- The website design
- Photographs, images and video
- Any content or material provided by third parties
- Personal private information of members
- Database information
Attribution: Material reproduced from this website with our permission in writing should be attributed to the DEFGLIS with the following copyright notice © DEFGLIS Defence LGBTI Information Service Incorporated.
Third party copyright
Wherever a third party holds copyright in material presented on this website, the copyright remains with that party. Their permission may be required to re-use the material.
DEFGLIS makes all reasonable efforts to:
- clearly label material where the copyright is owned by a third party. Please note this doesn’t include photos, images and video which are all regarded as third party material.
- ensure that the copyright owner has consented to this material being presented on this website
Images that are copyright Department of Defence are used throughout this website, and applicable copyright information remains embedded in image metadata.